Monday, October 28, 2013

50th post!



Wow, this came up pretty fast. I've learned quite a bit about what it's really like to live in Japan, but I've definitely got a lot more to learn in the months to come. I've really enjoyed making these blog posts and I intend to continue to do so in the future. I really appreciate your feedback, if you find a post especially interesting or have a question about anything related to Japan or photography, please let me know.

This blog has received around 2.5k views so far which is pretty cool if you ask me. It's also cool to think that so many of you take time out of your day to read this. I've heard that even my grandmother reads my blog as part of her morning routine. Hi Grandma!

I hope I can continue to provide great content for you guys. If you know anyone else who is interested in all things Japan, please point them in my direction! Thanks!

Sincerely,

Scott S.

No comments:

Post a Comment