Friday, September 23, 2016

Still not feeling the donuts.

Long time readers of this blog may remember that I used to be a big fan of Mister Donut. Long time readers may also remember that about half way through my previous time in Japan I got sick of Mister Donut and stopped going. I came across another Mister Donut recently and decided to go in for some nostalgia. I got two regular donuts and the donut hole sampler. About half way through my second donut I started to remember why I had gotten sick of the place. The donuts are just too sweet. This may also be a sign that my metabolism is change as I grow older. Unless I go for a long run and get my blood sugar lower I just can't enjoy super sweet things anymore. Honestly, this is probably for the better. No hard feelings Mister Donut.Maybe if you come up with a protein donut I'll stop by again.


No comments:

Post a Comment